Monday, August 31, 2009

- Drowning -

A few nights ago I dreamed that I was drowning. It started with me walking on this old wooden bridge in the lake. The bridge was visibly broken and unstable but I continued on. As expected, I fell in the lake. The truth is, I don't really know how to swim, and I guess my subconscious mind also knows that for I did not try to swim or even struggle. I just let myself fall and drown. Moments later my cousin (i think) jumped in the lake and saved me. That's all I can remember from that dream. I made myself not forget this particular dream because I wanted to know what it means.

Drowning, To Drown, Partner Drowned, Drowning Partner

  • To dream of drowning, denotes loss of property and life; but if you are rescued, you will rise from your present position to one of wealth and honor.

Drowning Dream Meaning

Psychological Meaning: Dreams of drowning or struggling in treacherous waters may represent your fear of being swallowed by forces hidden in the depths of your unconscious. You may be proceeding too quickly with your opening of the unconscious. It may be helpful to talk your problems and fears through with a friend. They may be able to throw you a lifeline and help you 'keep your head above water'. The dream also shows how you are being overwhelmed by your emotions. You may fear sinking financially or be drowning in your difficulties. Do you feel that, in waking life, you are being 'sucked into' something you would rather not be a part of? Pause for a while and make sure you have your 'feet firmly on solid ground' before you make any major decision.

Mystical Meaning: A business will flounder if you dream of drowning but will succeed if you are rescued.


Good thing I was rescued... =)



No comments: