Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010...

Had a sumptuous Easter lunch at a friend's place. Yum yum yum!!!
Noticed a bruise on my left knee which I thought was just a normal bruise brought about by my once in a while clumsiness.
Long Island Iced Tea and Bailey's as a siesta drink.
More salmon and baked cheesy potato... Can't seem to resist...
Time to leave to practice swimming.
Tried swimming on a shallow pool 0.9M (I'm scared of drowning!).
Realized the bruise on my left knee was due to my inability to float causing my knee to hit the floor when I start kicking.
I now have a bruise on my right knee too.
Tried swimming on the 1.2M pool.
I think I'm still doing something wrong though it's way better than on the other pool.
Oh well... Mr. S. will just have to teach me closely... :D

Happy Easter!!!


No comments: