Sunday, February 27, 2011

I got it back

Remember the time I was grinched? Well, the reason for that was during our pre-Christmas dinner, instead of the usual Exchange Gifts we decide to give it a twist and did Grab-a-Gift instead. It was a bit hard to explain but I'll try to anyway. 

Everyone has to bring a unisex gift. Then we'll draw on who goes first, second and eventually last. The one who goes first will pick his gift from the loot and open it in front everyone. The second one will do the same, however, before he picks a gift from the loot, he has a choice if he wants to grab the gift chosen by number 1. If he decides to grab number 1's gift, number 1 will have to then pick a gift from the loot to replace the one that was grabbed from him. It continues that way, so suffice to say, the last one to pick a gift is the luckiest as he is the one who can grab anybody's gift. Being a naughty and playful bunch that we are, a friend of mine decides to grab my gift (which I already really liked) to simply annoy me! It was all good fun. But since he only did it to annoy me, he returned it to me as late birthday present.


I still need to learn how to use it though... ;)

Oh and I also got another late birthday present! A black corsage bracelet which is so elegant that will go pretty well with a black dress. Now all that's missing is a guy and I'm all set for a date. Hmmm, I wonder if I get that as a present too...






No comments: