Friday, November 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... Nah!

I took a day off work today (Yey!). Still have a couple of leaves left and I intend to use them all before the year ends. I ended up cleaning the house and pampering myself (cut myself in the process though). I then decided to go to Orchard to get a haircut and see if any Christmas decorations are already on display. The only decorations I saw was the lampposts on Orchard road decorated as candy canes. It's less than two months before Christmas and I don't feel anything remotely resembling what one should feel when Christmas is approaching.


So, after getting a haircut I went to Border's even after telling myself to not buy any books yet 'cause I have plenty more to read but, since I have a 30% off coupon (thanks to Sara), I decided to purchase just one book.


On my way home, I almost bought a blouse (good thing their size small is still a little too big for me, hmmm, may be it's because I'm not well endowed) and bought a pair of flat shoes. The latter I feel guilty about since I have plenty of flat shoes and I was planning to buy something I still don't have such as a pair with stiletto heels or boots. But I still managed to think of an excuse - I still don't have a pair of black flat shoes (hehehe).


A haircut, a pair of shoes and not feeling excited about Christmas... Hmmm... Kinda reflects my current mood huh.




No comments: