Saturday, November 1, 2008

walang justice!

Whenever my sister and I go out, we have this habit of checking out the different couples we see. If both are reasonably good looking, then we would say 'may justice'. If the guy is way too good looking for the girl, then we would say 'walang justice!' and we would start ranting on how incompatible they are. - Bitter us!


While having dinner, we noticed the 2 guys on the other table and realized how weird it looks whenever 2 guys (just 2) go out. - Hehehe.


I told Anne last night that I'll only need (1) Magic Sing concert, (2) a good meal and (3) shopping to feel better. So, I've had my my mini-concert last night - check, I've had a good meal today (well, I only had one meal for the day) - check, and also bought a few things earlier - small check. 


I'll live... He'll live... It'll all be better.




No comments: