Thursday, January 15, 2009

The good, the bad, and the me...

It's Thursday and I feel like the whole week is passing by in a haze. I've been quite preoccupied with work and preparations for Saturday and it seems that my to do list for the week is not getting any shorter. sigh... 3 more major things to accomplish tonight and hopefully I can relax by tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, I personally think it's all a good thing because one, at least I still am employed and two, I have friends here who are willing to celebrate and spend their precious time with me.

********

This morning I was soooo pissed so I decided to call a friend and rant about how dissappointed I am. Naturally, neither of us can do anything about it unless one of us decides to have a 'career talk' with him. I guess, sooner or later I'll have to do that. Probably sooner before my vacation so he'll have time to ponder about it while I'm away.

*********

Last night was the season premier of AI (yipee!!!) I was planning on catching it on Star World (8pm) but we all got excited of Ellen's flight that I forgot all about it and ended up watching the last 15 minutes of the show. Good thing it was also scheduled to be shown in another channel (at 10pm) so I was able to catch the first hour and 45 minutes of it. hehehe.

I think Kara's addition to the show was a good idea. Watching her and hearing her criticize or admire the contestants is like a breath of fresh air, plus I read that she's very much qualified for the job as she has written chart topping songs for the biggest names in Hollywood. She's like a girl version of Simon, only a bit subtler.

Most memorable scenes were the bikini girl and Scott Mcintyre's audition.

"What's your first and last name? 'Cause we only know you as top and bottom" (nasty!!!)

I guess I have to be home by 8pm to catch the part 2 of the Season premier. Hopefully all my errands are done by then.

********

A couple of days ago my friend told me about a Korean adaptation of Meteor Garden - Hana Yori Dango which she says was as good as (if not better) than the taiwanese version. I already watched the first 3 parts of episode 1 and I guess their version is better in terms of production and setting, more budget I suppose. Story wise I can't decide yet - I guess I have to watch the whole season to find out. Good thing I'm not way behind as they're only on their 4th episode (goody!) .

********

I'm pretty sure you're talking, but all I hear is 'yada, yada, yada'.

No comments: