Thursday, January 8, 2009

A new leaf... or so it seems...

I don't exactly remember when, but at some point in my life I decided to stop having a New Year's resolution. Probably it's because I end up not fulfilling them. But for this year I think I'll just list down a few things I intend to accomplish.

1. Read at least 1 book per month - I had a 2 month hiatus from reading and now I'm stuck with this book which I should finish before the month ends.

2. Purchase original audio cd's and dvd's (for my favorite movies) - started doing this late last year but it's quite expensive here so I'll just keep a list and buy them in Manila or when it's on sale here. 

3. Maintain my weight - losing a few lbs is ok, gain is a no no.

4. Save save save!!!

A big good luck to me! :D


Wishing everyone a Blessed and Wonderful 2009!


No comments: