Sunday, December 19, 2010

History, Discovery, Bio and Nat Geo

I used to watch these channels every weekend, but the past few months I've been watching too much movies and series on my laptop that I kinda forgot about our television. 

Yesterday I watched was the Bio of Benazir Bhutto which I recorded in our set up box (very useful feature). Her story was like that of the Aquino's but more tragic and chaotic because of the history of her country, Pakistan. I guess there are people like that, people who prioritize their country above everything else, even their family.  Today, we watched how the great city of Shanghai is getting a transformation with the construction of Shanghai Expo. We also watched the effects of a major volcano eruption and how deadly an encounter with a great white shark really is. Now I'm watching Commander in Chief: George Bush.

It's becoming an educational weekend for me... :)

No comments: