Saturday, December 18, 2010

My soulmate... for now (sequel)

It took me 2 years and 1 month (to be exact) to finally be with my soulmate... And I'm so glad I waited for this release...

I know I know, my post was almost 3 months delayed but I kinda was busy or, well, just lazy.

What do I like about it...
- I no longer need my iPod touch
- I can now listen to RX Morning Rush
- surfing the net and checking FB is so much easier
- chatting via YM is way easier
- haven't tried facetime yet but it's suppose to be cool
- instagr.am application makes picture taking so much fun
- the screen resolution is so much better than the 3gs

I guess there's a few more that I can still add to the list but I'll just leave it at that for now... I'd like to keep my relationship with my soulmate private. ;)






No comments: