Friday, July 11, 2008

weekend plans

I'm so glad it's finally Friday!!! I have to list down my itinerary for the weekend so I won't forget a thing and I can keep my mind away from things that are actually bothering me (sob... sob…)

11Jul08
Anne wants to go to Takashimaya (I have to go home early though)

12Jul08
Watch Hellboy 2 (Yey!!!!) in AMK with Bona and Anne
Buy a birthday gift for Cait
Caitlin's birthday celebration
Help Bona pack for Sunday

13Jul08
Drop off Bona at the Airport (I wanna go home too...)
Try to finish 'The Other Boleyn Girl' book
Attend mass

Hmmm.... maybe that'll keep me busy for a while... Gosh I miss my friends!


Something to look forward to: temporary assignment to another project! Goodbye (for now) project room… I’ll see you again 04Aug (hopefully) hehehe.

2 comments:

kong-chu said...

you forgot one more weekend 'to-do'... Choose makeup to buy! Hehe.

wen said...

not a bad idea! Hehe.