Sunday, October 19, 2008

Gym?

My original plan was to go jogging every after work or at least 3 times a week.  But yesterday I tried going to the Gym. I was given a 2 week free pass at CF so we went there and tried the facilities. I was not really interested but since I've been eating a lot lately, I thought it's not a bad idea to try and burn some of the calories. Saturday was not a very busy day at the gym so we got to move around and tried most of the equipment that was there, except of course the really heavy and complicated ones. 


What I like - sauna, treadmill, the rowing thing and the one for crunches


What I hate - hmmm... may be just the thought of it taking away an hour of my day and yes, of course, the big hole it'll put on my pocket


Still have 2 weeks to decide...



No comments: