Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Thoughtfulness won't cost much

When my sister and I realized that aside from my parents birthday this October, Pau, our lovely niece also celebrated her 10th birthday this month. And so, we decided to buy them a greeting card, but, my sister being the artistic one in our family decided to make the card instead. She created a birthday card for Pau, another for Kurt and miss you cards each for Enteng and Sean. My contribution to the creation of the greeting cards? Well, the decision on which character/item she'll draw based on each kids' interest...


And my final task is to go to the post office, buy the stamps and send them. Hehehe.

All in all the total cost of the 4 cards = 4SGD + a few hours of our time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cards! :)


- Sara

wen said...

Thanks! :)