Saturday, July 18, 2009

Happy Food!!!

This post was way overdue but nevertheless, since I want to remember how much good (happy) food I ate that week, I'm gonna post it anyway. ;)


Last last week we had a craving for happy food! So to satisfy our craving, we ate what we want and man did we ate a lot!! Yum yum!



Thursday: We started out with our favorite MenTei Ramen which I rarely get to eat now that I am assigned in Alexandra. I had the Miso Ramen (less noodles) with an extra half egg. We missed it so much that we finished our meal in less than 15 minutes. Hehehe...




For dessert, we head to Starbucks for something sweet and a cup of cafe mocha. I had too much sweet that day that I was in sugar rush overdrive.


For dinner I had the only burger I would eat from BK (one without Mayo and ketchup) which is the Swiss Mushroom. I've always liked this as it's somewhat similar to Wendy's Bacon Mushroom Melt minus the Bacon.







Friday: my sister and I went to our usual Friday dinner stop which is at Orchard, I bought my delicious Golden Roll from Sushi Tei and she had her Pancit at Wisma's Food Republic.






Saturday: To get away from the frantic state of our house, I had my brunch at Ya Kun Kaya Toast Holland Village. Cheesy French Toast Set it is.

I prepared my Buttered Prawns for Lunch/Dinner afterwhich we went back to Holland Village for some more sushi, Frapuccino and a brownie.


Yum, yum, yum... :D