Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Project theme songs

There are so many things I want to write (mostly rant) about, however due to my current inability to put them all in words I am instead going to share one of the funny email exchanges my colleagues sent this afternoon.

From Jaime:

Mga kapatid,
Baka maka-relate kayo nang husto sa mga hit songs and famous lines ni Gary V.
Eto na naman - "nawawala bumabalik, eto na naman"
Di na natuto - "ilang ulit na ba, iniiwasan na, di na natuto"
Di bale na lang - "hindi ko na alam kung makakaya ko pa, di bale na lang kaya"
Ang galing ni Gary V noh.

From Sara:

“Take me out of the dark my Lord!”

Again from Jaime:

Oo nga noh! Kapag nangyari yun eh di "SHOUT FOR JOY" tayong lahat!


That basically sums up what we are currently feeling and experiencing in this Project... Sigh...


2 comments:

kong-chu said...

okay, good, at least you found them funny... walang ibang nag-react e, I guess no energy left? Kung sabagay, wednesday na nga naman and you and Pau mentioned last monday that by wednesday, no more laughing...

wen said...

We were kinda smiling this afternoon pero as usual, short lived lang... or probably just because of the sugar rush brought by the chocolate chip cookie from subway (thanks bdw!) or Lenka's mood enhancing songs...