Saturday, July 18, 2009

Harry Potter Saturday

Finally, we got to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince... yipee!!! I was in a good mood this morning (thanks to this) even as I head to the office for another working weekend. And to ensure that no one gets late to the movie, I told everyone I booked the 3pm screening when in fact the actual time was 315pm. Not only that, since I am the one holding the tickets I told them that I am not willing to miss the start of the movie because of anyone's tardiness... And boy did it work. They're all there by 245, complete with nachos and popcorns. :D

The movie was good, but of course, like most of its adaptations, it was compressed and fast paced. But I didn't mind. There were a lot of funny moments specially with Lavander Brown and Hermione. Can't wait for the next 2 films to come. In the meantime, I'll look forward to the upcoming movies on my list, also adaptations which I think will require a box of Kleenex - The Time Traveler's Wife and My Sister's Keeper. ;)


No comments: