Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 is almost here

It’s the last day of the year. I’m at the office working (as of the moment, actually blogging). I was supposed to be on leave. But, someone got sick and I have to be around just in case something came up.
Typing is so hard because I had my right wrist wrapped in a bandage. It’s been hurting for a few days now (right after the climb), especially when it is cold. At night, I reeked of BenGay, my sister would complain. Aside from this injury, I still have a cough. Already saw the doctor, gave me some meds, but it’s been 3 days now and nothing.
I’m planning to leave early today, around 3 maybe. I have to lift my spirits up and this environment is barely doing the trick.
It’s almost lunch time. Men-tei Ramen sounds nice for lunch…

The clock is ticking, 2010 is almost here...

No comments: