Tuesday, June 22, 2010

♪ Broken mirrors and a black cat's cold stare ♪

I decided to start listening to Pink's Funhouse album yesterday. It has been in my itouch for months now but I never really listened to it 'cause I thought it's gonna be the same old, loud, angry songs she's known for. To my surprise, it is not what I had expected. It's less angry, more substance and few that's actually subtle to the ear. I'm liking a lot of the songs in the album. Funhouse and Crystal Ball are my favorite for the day because of the specific lines in the song and how it relates to my day. 

This used to be a Funhouse
But now it's full of evil clowns
It's time to start the countdown
...


Love just needs a witness and a little forgiveness
And a halo of patience and a less sporadic pace and
I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes
...
Pennies in a well, a million dollars in the fountain of a hotel.
Fortune teller that says maybe you will go to hell.
But I'm not scared at all
...



No comments: