Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wish ko lang! ;)

I'm the type of person who makes lists. It keeps me organized and gives me a sense of calmness knowing that I am not about to forget something. The reason why I am saying this is because on the cab ride home from watching The Full Monty last Saturday, I had a specific list in mind. It is the list of traits or interests that I wish my (near? - I hope) future boyfriend will have:

- interest in music: playing an instrument or a good singing voice is a major plus
- smart: not necessarily a geek, but someone whom I'll learn a lot from
- athletic: can be basketball, football or swimming with the exception of boxing or anything that has a high probability of injuring or worse, killing him
- interest in books: someone well read is never bad
- a bit tall: a few (at least 3) inches taller than me
- smells good: I like it when a guy smells so good that I had to do a double take once I walk past him
- smile: I'm a sucker for guys with a sunny, contagious smile, top it up with a pair of (or even one) dimples and I'm gonna swoon

The odds of me finding a man who possesses all these is like 1 in a billion. And even if I did find him, he might already be married or taken. Oh well, as I said, this is just my "wish". And I know wishes and dreams seldom come true. Sigh...

Starlight, Starbright, first star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Make my wish come true... even just for the night

;) Goodnight!


2 comments:

kong-chu said...

i am not sure how dwight smells like but am pretty he's covered for the rest of the list! ;-)

wen said...

You think so??? Hmmm... but he's smile doesn't affect me as much as it did before... sad... :(