Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Start of the End

After over a year of OTYs and unreasonable work hours
After turning down the opportunities presented to me
After seeing almost everyone go
I decided to Start the End

It's a different feeling than before when the previous offer was presented to me. This time, I didn't feel scared or unsure. I felt rather excited and relieved. I felt happy and comfortable with my decision. I felt good.

I think our era for the "project" has ended. Almost all of us who was there at the start already left or are leaving. It's time for the newbies to take over and prove themselves. Because like us, when the "project" started, they don't have any other choice but to stay.

I'm pretty sure I've disappointed a few people with this decision, but I know that those who are really special to me will understand. And that's enough for me. 

It's time to Start the End.


No comments: