Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Elusive Dress


A bit sad... I went to 3 different Dorothy Perkins shop yesterday just to find this particular dress. I saw it first last Wednesday at Marina Square. It was the last piece for that particular design and it was my size. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with it so I chose not to buy it then. So yesterday, before going to our swimming lessons, I went to Wisma Atria to see if they have it at their branch but they don't. I figured, there are still at least 5 or so Dorothy Perkins in Singapore that I can go and visit. After swimming and the movie, we went to Plaza Singapura and we found it there, again last piece and my size. To my dismay, there was also something wrong with that piece. The girl at that branch was nice enough to call the Raffles City Mall branch to ask if they also have it, and they do! So we went there to check it out. For the 3rd time, it was the last piece and still my size. But the big "but" is, it is also not in a very good condition... :( For a dress that'll cost me a hundred bucks, I at least want it to be in the best condition. Sigh... 


I guess I'll be doing a "Singapore mall tour" later or the coming week just to find this elusive dress. 

No comments: