Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are not meant to be (The Elusive Dress Part 2)

Last Sunday, my sister and I went to around 4 malls to look for the dress from Dorothy Perkins and another dress from Miss Selfride. Miss Selfridge only has 4 branches here and we've already been to two of them the previous day. So our first stop was at Bugis for the DP, and it's no longer available there. Next stop was Marina Square for the MS dress. Didn't find it there too. Then, we went to OG Orchard for another DP, still didn't find it there. Our last stop was at Paragon for the last MS shop, we found the dress there but they don't have my size. Sad sad. The branch manager was nice enough to tip us that new collections arrive every Tuesday and the best time to go and shop at their stores are from Tuesday evening to Thursday to avoid the weekend shoppers. We went home with tired legs and feet and I also realized that we didn't buy anything from any of the 4 malls we've been... Hmmm... That's weird. Hehehe.

So yesterday, I went to the Great World City mall after going to the salon to still look for the DP dress. By this time, I've resigned to the idea that I may not be able to find it anymore. And as expected, I didn't. I also realized that there are only 2 DP stores I didn't visit and I'm too tired and exhausted to go to Tampines or find the direction for People's Park. 

Dorothy Perkins Branches:
BHG Bugis
Great World City
Marina Square
OG Orchard Point
OG People's Park
Plaza Singapura
Raffles City
Tampines 1
Wisma Atria

Miss Selfridge Branches:
Marina Square
Paragon
Raffles City
Wisma Atria

Oh well, I guess we're not meant to be. And I'm ok. 

I think I'm good at letting go and I'm not entirely sure if that's a good thing or a bad one...

On a different note, it's ok to turn down the guy asking you out while he is rinsing (and attending to) your hair, right? I figured if things go wrong, I think I can totally rock a short hair do! :p



No comments: