Monday, July 12, 2010

names names names...

The tips of my fingers still hurt from trying to play the guitar. I want to learn so I bought one last week (Yey!). My lesson started last Saturday and other than my fingers feeling numb, everything else was fun. I still need to practice though. Have to go home early to be able to do so. I remembered having a discussion with a friend regarding how people choose names for their cars or even guitars. She actually named her guitar Peachy, her reason being that the color of her guitar is pink and she didn’t like the name pink so she chooses something close which is, well, according to her, Peach. I also shared how my family’s lack of creativity is apparent on how we name our pets. We named our dogs, Doggie, Chacha and Donut. We used to have a cat named Pussy and my sister named my car Chevy (definitely a give away). So I am now wondering if I should name my guitar. And if I would, what will it be? Wanted it to start with S or T. I’m considering the name Tyke because I like the sound of it but I also like the name Aika because of what it means. Or I may opt not to name it at all… Hmmm… I guess I’ll wait awhile before deciding. I’ll wait awhile until a name feels right…

I’m getting busier by the week, and this time, it has nothing to do with work which is, for now, is a good thing.

2 comments:

JAm said...

my guitar's name is michelle. :)

Janine JM Japs Nini Jamy said...

Mine was sky. c: And I gave it to someone and told him to keep the name.