Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Black and Blue

My toes are. It's been sore for almost 3 days now and this afternoon it started to turn black and blue. I wrapped my foot with a bandage and wore slippers to work today 'cause it still hurts when I walk or when I try to wear shoes. Not as much as yesterday, but it still does. I was going to see a doctor but I no longer think it is still necessary (self-medication anyone! hehehe).

I cant remember the last time I got this "injured". Since I was never a sporty girl, I rarely get hurt (physically). But I guess sooner or later life will find a way to make you experience things you thought you were able to escape. No one's that lucky!

I'm still thankful. It could've been worse. At least I didn't break any bones, I just ended up with black and blue toes.


No comments: