Monday, September 21, 2009

Recap

All things considered, it was a good weekend! :D

We watched Inglourious Basterds last Saturday which was a relief since we originally planned to watch The Time Traveler's Wife and if that plan did pursue, it'll be my 3rd time to see that movie. The not so good thing that happened that day was that I almost broke my camera :( It will still need a bit of repair and I have to bring it to the service center this week.. sad sad sad. Sunday was a rest full day. The only eventful thing that happened was that I got slightly injured running to catch the caller on my phone. You know when your toe got accidentally caught on a corner while walking or turning, that was what happened, mine got caught on the sofa. And since I was practically running, you can imagine the impact and the pain that ensued after. Until now it is sore and painful and I still can't walk properly. But that didn't stop me from going out today and watch The Ugly Truth which was so funny and worth every penny. :D

Last week I also decided to put my itouch on shuffle so that I'll be able to listen to all the songs I have and appreciate them. So when I was listening to it this afternoon, the song Somebody to Love by Queen played and I remember this particular rendition from Ella Enchanted.


Which also made me look for one of my favorite Disney songs from Thumbelina.


This may not be as popular as most of the Disney songs but I really really like it.

After the rain goes, there are rainbows. I'll find my rainbow soon...

Sigh... back to work tomorrow... Sigh...

1 comment:

kong-chu said...

you know how the artistic has "tortured souls", right? at least the stress at work is making you in touch with your emotions :)

as bunso once said to me, "work is making us all poetic".